The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Veszprém works for the interests of the local entrepreneurial community.
In accordance with the chamber's law its main tasks in the field of economic development are as follows:
- protecting and promoting interests of the SMEs and companies operating in Veszprém County;
- initiating of amendment of various laws and regulations regards to economy;
- fostering networking activities among the actors of the local economy, research and development and innovation.
- consultancy services for enterprises in the field of business management, financing;
- information services in the field of intellectual property protection;
- business partner search;
- managing enterpreneur credit programme (Széchenyi Card);
- verification of certificates of origin, trade documents and signatures, ATA Carnet;
- organizing several professional events and trainings;
- managing domestic and international EU co-funded projects.