Accordingly the activities of the chamber focus on the economic development, the fair business behaviour, the intermediate vocational education & training and the protection of the interests of SMEs in accordance with the market circumstances.
- consultancy on national and EU co-financed applications, intellectual property rights and protection, credits;
- managing national and EU innovation projects (e.g. CE & SEE Programmes, Erasmus);
- managing professional clusters and thematic clubs in the fields of mechatronics, energy efficiency, tourism, quality management, accounting, subcontractor relations, HR and marketing;
- organizing professional events, forums, conferences, trainings, fairs and businessman meetings for SMEs;
- managing of the intermediary vocational education system;
- verification of certificates of origin, trade documents and signatures, ATA Carnet;
- alternative dispute resolution;
- legal consultancy.