The coordination and operational management of the intermediary vocational education system is one of the most significant and practical tasks of the chambers of commerce and industry in Hungary.
By the relevant laws the main tasks of the chamber in the field of vocation education are the following:
- forwarding the real demands of enterprises on needs of labour force towards decision makers;
- fostering reinforcement of professional labour force in the industrial, commercial and service sectors;
- promoting the importance of learning skills and practical professions.
- managing student agreements;
- qualifying the practical education venues (enterprises participating in youth education);
- organizing specialized exams;
- organizing several information events, trainings etc.;
- orientation of students in primary schools towards vocational education with the help of involved entrepreneurs and companies.